The Canadian RegTech Association is a non-profit organization focused on solving regulatory challenges through collaborative efforts between key RegTech stakeholders: regulated entities, technology vendors, regulatory bodies, government and professional service providers.
The goal is to facilitate dialogue, raise standards and promote growth and innovation within the Canadian RegTech eco-system. The organization will endeavour to solve regulatory challenges through collaborative discussion and engagement in proof-of-concept initiatives.
Our Key Objectives
- Facilitate dialogue between industry, innovators and policy makers
- Reduce regulatory uncertainty and create efficiencies within sectors utilizing regulatory technology
- Provide awareness in Canada and internationally of the sector through events and collaborations with other RegTech centers
- Bring together key stakeholders to identify and develop opportunities
- Work with participants to test and validate concepts
- Creation of a valuable export industry in an area where Canada has both the expertise and international standing.