The Canadian RegTech Association is a non-profit organization focused on solving regulatory challenges through collaborative efforts between key RegTech stakeholders: regulated entities, technology vendors, regulatory bodies, government and professional service providers.
The goal is to facilitate dialogue, raise standards and promote growth and innovation within the Canadian RegTech eco-system. The organization will endeavour to solve regulatory challenges through collaborative discussion and engagement in proof-of-concept initiatives.
Our Key Objectives
- Facilitate dialogue between industry, innovators and policy makers
- Reduce regulatory uncertainty and create efficiencies within sectors utilizing regulatory technology
- Provide awareness in Canada and internationally of the sector through events and collaborations with other RegTech centers
- Bring together key stakeholders to identify and develop opportunities
- Work with participants to test and validate concepts
- Creation of a valuable export industry in an area where Canada has both the expertise and international standing.
The Canadian RegTech Association in partnership with Toronto Finance International is proud to invite you to our first event in Toronto focused on practical uses of technology in AML and KYC compliance. Hosted and Sponsored by Borden Ladner Gervais on February 6, 2019 8:30am -1pm EST. Confirmed speakers from Promontory Financial Group and AML Shop - More to be announced in the coming weeks!
For more information and tickets